About Me

My photo
Chay Ross, Artist, was born and raised in the surrounding areas of South Bay and Los Angeles California. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Arts Education from California State University, Los Angeles, which allowed her to train and study interdisciplinary areas within the arts and education profession. To advance her academic discipline, she went on to earn her Masters of Arts in Education (M.A.Ed.) and single-subject teacher certification in Visual Arts. In her spare time, she likes to do arts & crafts. She also likes to watch YouTube videos to learn various new skills.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tony Jaa. Where is your Designer?




I just had to post this. I just watched Ong-Bak part2 last week. I didn't think it could top the 1st one, but it did. I was dying to know what happened at the end because the movie isn't in English. But When I went on Tony Jaa's (the actor's) website, I was so disappointed. I forgot about the movie and focused on the page design. His website is garbage. He needs to find a good designer to help with his branding (lol). He is a great martial artist, and he needs his greatness communicated through great design. I ran across these movie posters for you guys to check out. They are pretty cool. . I just can't stress enough how good these movies are. He's like a Jet Li 2.0(before American films watered him down j/k, or NOT). Can anyone tell me what happened at the end? Or if anyone know of better design imagery, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that the website you mentioned is a fan site or message board. I took a look at it and it does need some improvements. Other message boards and fan sites are pretty cool and some of them are made by the fans just because they want to. Tony Jaa might be able to ask his fans to help with the designs. Maybe you can volunteer. ;)

    ReplyDelete