About Me

My photo
Chay Ross, Artist, was born and raised in the surrounding areas of South Bay and Los Angeles California. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Arts Education from California State University, Los Angeles, which allowed her to train and study interdisciplinary areas within the arts and education profession. To advance her academic discipline, she went on to earn her Masters of Arts in Education (M.A.Ed.) and single-subject teacher certification in Visual Arts. In her spare time, she likes to do arts & crafts. She also likes to watch YouTube videos to learn various new skills.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Burger King and big square butts!

I just saw this add on tv a few minuets ago. The first thing that came to my head was, "I wonder if this will come back and bite them in the Butt". I don't get why Sir Mix a Lot is even in the mix of this. And why is Burger King shooting themselves in the foot by talking about big Butts? Conceptually, how does this make any sense? I must be missing something.

2 comments:

  1. I think they were more concerned with promoting and selling the kids meal with the spongebob toy while trying to make the ad humorous. At the same time it could come across wrong for people who see it as something different. I remember hearing that the reason McDonalds removed their super size meals was because of that documentary "Super Size Me".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious... I agree sponge Bob's or square butts doesn't have anything to do with trying to sell burgers. I don't think it's gonna come back to bite them in the butt though. I think people are just going to find it funny.

    ReplyDelete